Monday, December 20, 2010

Extra weight fight

Since I gained some extra weight during my last pregnancy, I was really worried about this problem, trying dozens of diets, that as you know rarely help without physical activity. Then a friend of mine recommended one great thing for me, that really works. I’m talking about a new application by Viaden Mobile - Pedometer for iPod that I use for my training every day.

The single application includes so many functions, that makes it really convenient to use. Firstly it measures such data as the distance you’ve covered while jogging, secondly it gives you the information about the calories you’ve burnt, the third point is that it even remembers your route and if you need that, shows it on the map! So now, thanks to this product I may really see the whole picture and set goals for myself so as to make my training more effective!

No comments: